This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Oh, how I love fall. I love all the colors and flavors of the season. It’s perfect baking weather and I would bake from scratch every single day if I had the time. Life is busy though, and some days I just don’t have the time to fuss. I certainly won’t let a minor detail like that stop me from creating a treat for family and friends.
I’ve learned over the years to embrace shortcuts when need be so. Quick and easy is just what we all need sometimes. There’s absolutely no shame in putting together a dish or dessert using ready made ingredients. Make it your own – make it with love.
I’ve also learned that quick and easy need not be boring. The possibilities are endless with a bit of creativity.
Let’s talk about Fall desserts. What are your favorites? Off the top of my head – apple or pumpkin pie. Here’s a fun question. What were your favorites? Think back, when you were a kid, loaded with giddy excitement for Halloween. What was your favorite sweet treat? Mine – Candy & Caramel Apples! Yum! As an adult though, I doubt I could get thru eating a whole one. I guess the novelty wears off after junior high. The flavors still bring a smile to my face and serve as an inspiration.
Yogurt is essential in my home. We eat it for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dessert. Not only is it delicious but it’s super nutritious. I encourage my daughters to eat lots of it and I buy a HUGE assortment of flavors every week to mix it up for them.
There really is more to yogurt than just eating it straight out of the cup. I bake with it, make frozen desserts with it and love adding it to smoothies. Some days I even make No Bake Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes with it 😉
Sounds awesome, right? It is. Best part, this cheesecake takes less than 10 minutes to make. Beat together your yogurt and cream cheese and fold in some toffee bits. Spoon that deliciousness into those ready to go pie crusts. Drizzle it with some caramel sauce, top with Reddi-wip® and sprinkle on some crushed peanuts, toffee bits, sprinkles or whatever else your heart(s) desire!
Delicious and effortless. I usually serve this pie plain and let everyone top it themselves. It’s cute, fun and everyone gets to create their own perfect little cheesecake.
Here’s to spending more time enjoying this season and a little less time fussing in the kitchen. Hope you enjoy these Mini Candy Apple Yogurt Cheesecakes! Happy Fall!
What dessert would you create in 10 minutes or less with a handful of ingredients? Need more inspiration? Visit the Effortless Pies page for more awesome recipe ideas!
- 3 - Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurts (5.3 oz cups)
- 1 - 8 oz block of softened cream cheese or 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup chocolate toffee crumbles/bits
- 1 - Package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)
- caramel sauce for drizzling
- toffee crumbles, crushed peanuts & sprinkles for topping
- In a mixing bowl, beat together yogurt & cream cheese using an electric mixer.
- Stir in chocolate toffee crumbles.
- Spoon mixture evenly into pie crusts.
- Drizzle each cheesecake with caramel sauce.
- Top each mini cheesecake with Reddi-wip®.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings - toffee crumbles, peanuts, sprinkles (etc)
- Enjoy 🙂
- Store cheesecakes in fridge.