This quick, delicious & hearty one pot pasta recipe is perfect for all your busy nights! Get dinner on the table in less than half an hour!
The weather is slowly starting to warm up. The winter hibernation is just about over and the hustle & bustle of warm and sunny days will begin.
Each year it seems like I’m everywhere but in the house during warm weather. So much work to do outside. So many places to go, be and see.
Less time in the house means less time in the kitchen. Preparing meals from scratch can be timely, but I still try to get it done as much as possible.
Some days though – it’s just not happening. I try my best to stay away from fast foods and heavily processed prepared foods.
I keep my kitchen stocked with ingredients to keep myself from falling into unhealthy mealtime scenarios. Ingredients that can be easily tossed together for last minute, quick cooking meals.
I recently discovered Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs. They are fresh and homemade without being homemade by you!
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are fully cooked and ready to heat. Seriously. They’re perfectly packed in a Microwave Steam in Pouch. About two minutes in the microwave and you have a flame broiled meatball, LOADED with flavor, ready to add to your quick culinary creations.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are all natural, with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Something you can feel good about feeding your family.
You’ll find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs in 6 mouthwatering flavors in the refrigerated meat & poultry section at your local grocery store. There’s something for everyone – for every meal idea and flavor combination.
- Italian Style Beef & Pork
- Korean BBQ Beef & Pork
- Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- Spinach and Feta with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- Taco Seasoned Glazed Beef and Pork Meatballs
I’ll admit – I grabbed all the available flavors at my store. I tried them all – and they tasted fantastic as a stand alone. My favorite was Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs make it simple to make a quick and complete meal. I cooked some pasta, dumped in some tomato sauce and added sun-dried tomatoes, roasted peppers and a bag of shredded cheese. I threw the meatballs in the microwave and tossed them into the pot of pasta. That’s it! Served with a salad & bread – dinner is complete.
Here’s to keeping junk food off your dinner table!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Ready to eat? Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs at a store near you
Snag a coupon!!! save $1.00 on Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs
- 1 pound of pasta
- 2 - 24 oz jars of your favorite tomato sauce (or 5-6 cups of your own sauce)
- Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (I used a 7.5 oz jar)
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Italian blend
- 2 packages of Cooked Perfect Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- Cook pasta & drain. Return to pot.
- Stir in sauce and heat pot over medium/low heat.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes, red peppers or whatever add-ins you prefer.
- Stir in cheese.
- Microwave each pack of meatballs. Add to pasta.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!