Spumoni Jello Pudding Popsicles
Jello Pudding Pop Recipe Creations. Spumoni with pistachio pudding, chocolate, cherries & nuts.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 - 12 pops
- 3.4 oz box of Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 3/4 cup milk 2% or whole
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries chopped
- 1/4 cup grated dark chocolate grates best when frozen for a few minutes
- 2 tablespoon chopped nuts I used almond
- popsicle molds or dixie/paper cups & popsicle sticks
- Optional - Coolwhip / Whipped Topping
Pour milk into mixing bowl.
Add pudding mix. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
Stir in cherries, chocolate and nuts.
If adding whipped topping, fold it in about 1/2 cup.
Spoon pudding mix into popsicle molds.
Freeze 5-8 hours or until firm.
When ready to demold, run pops under warm water for 15-20 seconds and gently pull. If using dixie cups, just pull off paper.
Popsicles are best when allowed to rest at room temp for a few minutes.