Flatbread Chicken Parmesan Pizza
A quick, delicious & lighter pizza made with grilled chicken & Flatout® Flatbread Pizza (endorsed by Weight Watchers®)
- Flatout® Thin Crust Flatbread Pizza Rosemary Olive Oil
- cooked chicken breast cut into strips (approximately 1/4 pound)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese approximately I used a blend of Parmesan & Weight Watchers® Mexican Style Blend
- tomato sauce I used about 3 tablespoon
- dried or fresh Italian herbs garlic powder, salt & pepper - any seasonings you prefer.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place just Flatout® Thin Crust Flatbread Pizza on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
Layer with toppings. Layer with cheese first, then chicken, sauce, more cheese and any herbs or seasonings you'd like. Use less or more amounts of cheese, chicken, sauce to your preference.
Bake for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
Slice & enjoy!