Mini Candy Apple Yogurt Cheesecakes
Mini Candy Caramel Apple Cheesecake. No Bake - Quick & Easy - Made with Greek Yogurt. Inspired by Fall Flavors.
- 3 - Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurts 5.3 oz cups
- 1 - 8 oz block of softened cream cheese or 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chocolate toffee crumbles/bits
- 1 - Package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust 6 count
- caramel sauce for drizzling
- toffee crumbles crushed peanuts & sprinkles for topping
In a mixing bowl, beat together yogurt & cream cheese using an electric mixer.
Stir in chocolate toffee crumbles.
Spoon mixture evenly into pie crusts.
Drizzle each cheesecake with caramel sauce.
Top each mini cheesecake with Reddi-wip®.
Sprinkle with desired toppings - toffee crumbles, peanuts, sprinkles (etc)
Store cheesecakes in fridge.