Chocolate Coconut Almond Bites (Healthy-ish)
Delicious, healthy, fiber rich chocolate coconut almond bites inspired by Almond Joys. Made with coconut flour - vegan, gluten free, paleo friendly.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon desiccated coconut or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder I prefer dutch process
- 3 tablespoon agave
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil measured solid then melted
- 3 - 4 tablespoon milk dairy, almond, coconut, soy - your preference
- 1 heaping tablespoon crushed almonds
- 1 heaping tablespoon dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Combine coconut flour, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, agave, coconut oil and milk in a food processor.
Process until combined. If mixture seems dry, add an additional tablespoon of milk.
Measure out heaping tablespoons, roll into balls or patties. Place on wax paper.
Press a pinch of crushed almonds on tops.
Melt chocolate and drizzle on top.
Finish by sprinkling remaining almonds over chocolate.
Cool & store in fridge.
Enjoy : )