Baked Crab Dip
Craving crab? Time to make this creamy, cheesy delicious Baked Crab Dip! This crab dip comes together quickly & effortlessly with less than 10 minutes prep time. Serve with baguette or pita slices, crackers, celery and lemon wedges.
- 8 oz cream cheese package at room temp
- 2 cup sour cream 16 oz. container
- 16 oz can claw crab meat, drained 1 - 16 oz can refrigerated or 3 6 oz. cans shelf stable
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning I used Enspice Cape Cod
- baguette slices & lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease / spray square baking dish/dishes.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese till smooth. Add sour cream, mix until combined.
Fold in crab, shredded cheese, finely snipped green onions and seafood seasoning.
Spoon/scrape mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Top should be a golden brown.
Serve with baguette slices (or crackers, pita slices, celery) & lemon wedges.