Spanish Seafood Salad
This Spanish Seafood Salad will keep your Big Game menu exciting! Loaded with shrimp, crab, octopus, fresh veggies & olives - it has fresh, bold flavor & just the right amount of heat.
- 2 pound shrimp cooked & peeled
- 1 1/2 pound artificial crab & lobster meat use the real stuff if you have it
- 4 - 4 oz. cans octopus, drained (again, if you have fresh stuff, use it)
- 1 1/4 cup green stuffed pimento olives halved (approx 5 1/2 oz jar)
- 1 large crisp green pepper diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes diced
- 1 medium sweet onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
Add cooked & peeled shrimp to large mixing bowl.
Chop half of "crab" meat, by hand and flake the other half. Add to mixing bowl.
Chop larger chunks of octopus. Add to bowl, mix all seafood together.
Add halved olives, diced green peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce and salt. Mix well.
Cover bowl & let salad sit for a few hours in fridge to blend flavors.
Serve cold. This salad is wonderful by itself or with lime, avocado, salad, pasta, rice, tortilla chips, fresh flour tortillas, crackers (etc)