Chocolate Chip & Bacon Grape-Nuts® Cookies
Chocolate Chip & Bacon Grape-Nuts® cookies. It's sweet, salty, bacon cookie goodness.
- 1/4 pound bacon cooked, crisped & diced (4 thick slices)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Grape-Nuts®
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips heaping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Whisk together flours and sugar in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for about 10 minutes, edges should be a light golden brown.
Let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before carefully transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy : )