This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCormickONE #CollectiveBias
Need a quick but delicious dinner? Try this Sheet Pan Chicken & Mixed Vegetables recipe! Simple to prepare, cook & cleanup – it’s a go-to dinner for any night of the week!
Meal planning & preparation for dinner can be stressful – at times defeating. Dinnertime rolls around and we’re tired, short on time, uninspired and have no idea what to cook.
These are the times we fall into the “take-out” or bagged freezer food ruts. Once in awhile is fine, but we all know we should be trying to do better.
Sheet Pan Meals have been all the rage for quite some time – and for good reason! They’re simple to prepare and a breeze to clean up. Everyone’s favorite spice brand, McCormick®, is here to help! They’ve added a new line of seasonings and meal ideas to help “Make Homemade Happen More”!
I’m excited to introduce McCormick® ONE Recipe Mixes. A line of single-use seasonings to prepare dinner in one pan – mix the package with a protein and your favorite veggies for a delicious meal. Easy prep & the easiest clean up ever!
I found an array of McCormick® ONE Recipe Mixes at my local Giant Foods store. I grabbed a packet of McCormick® ONE Farmer’s Market Chicken Sheet Pan (plus a few other packets to try), some chicken thighs and headed off to my local farmers stand.
I love cooking with local, in-season vegetables. Not only is everything super fresh – it’s cheap! I live in a rural farming community – so we have roadside produce stands everywhere. If that’s not a thing in your community – pop by your local farmers market. Eat fresh, buy local!
I scored loads of onions, peppers, broccoli, potatoes & garlic!
Prep was a breeze. I chopped up all the veggies, threw in some diced bacon and tossed them with the chicken, the McCormick® ONE Farmer’s Market Chicken Sheet Pan Mix and olive oil. I lined a baking sheet with aluminum foil, gave it a shot of nonstick cooking spray and tossed it in the oven. In 30 minutes dinner was done.
Dinner couldn’t get much easier!
This meal was delicious – so much flavor! The chicken was tender & seasoned perfectly – and the vegetables may have just been the star! So good that my teen said she could eat just a tray full of the vegetables. Whoa!
Let’s stop stressing over dinner! Keep dinner simple yet homemade and spend a little more time doing the things we enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sheet Pan Chicken & Mixed Vegetables
- 1 packet McCormick® ONE Farmer’s Market Chicken Sheet Pan Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup potatoes cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup broccoli cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup onions cut into 1" chunks
- 1 head garlic cloves separated & peeled
- 3-4 slices thick bacon diced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a sheet pan/baking tray with aluminum foil & grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir seasoning mix & olive oil to combine.
- Add chicken, chopped vegetables & bacon to seasoning mix. Toss to coat.
- Place chicken & veggies on sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
You’ll find the full line of McCormick® ONE Seasoning Mixes at your local Giant Foods Store.