This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own. Thanks for reading & thanks for your support!
S’mores Cookie Bars made easy with graham cracker crumbs. Gooey, Chewy, Crumbly & Delicious. Ready in 30 Minutes.
S’mores Lovers Young & Old
S’mores. Just the mention of them brings a giant smile to most kiddos and adults alike. With every campfire comes roasting of marshmallows and the giddy assembling of the messy, gooey chocolate sandwich.
Indoor folks who don’t do fires have adapted and found a 1,000 ways to make the classic S’more and then some. I must admit – I love the creativity!
Ingredients & Prep
These S’mores Cookie Bars take about 5 minutes to mix together and about 25 minutes to bake. Quick. Effortless. Awesome.
This recipe is super easy to mix up & bake. This recipe is great for a quick treat and fun to get the kiddos involved in mixing it up.
These Smore’s Cookie Bars may even look familiar to you. I’ve added just one ingredient to my Chewy Chocolate Graham Cracker Bars. You guessed it, marshmallows!
Combine graham crackers crumbs, baking powder, salt, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, chocolate chips & marshmallows. Spoon into a baking dish & bake.
Outcome? This will be every S’mores lovers favorite cookie bar. Ooey, gooey, chewy & crumbly – yum.
These are messy & delicious to eat warm from the oven. They’re just as wonderful but a bit more civilized after they’ve cooled down. I suggest trying them both ways!
So get your S’mores fix in with this indoor, no campfire required recipe. I hope you enjoy these S’mores Cookie Bars as much as we do!
Thanks for stopping by!
S’mores Cookie Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs approx 24-28 crackers
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup chocolate chips
- 1 heaping cup mini marshmallows packed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray / grease a 8″ square baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate chips. Stir until combined with no more dry patches. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in marshmallows. These won’t really mix in, just make sure they are evenly distributed throughout mixture.
- Spoon batter into baking dish and evenly spread out.
- Bake for about 25 or until top starts to turn a light golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack or devour warm 🙂
- Cut into squares and enjoy!